Thankyou for considering a donation to the Australian SLAA Intergroup.
Intergroup is where representatives from Australian in-person and virtual groups come together to act as a service centre for meetings and assist in carrying the SLAA message.
Services currently provided by the SLAA Australian Intergroup include:
- Providing Public Liability insurance for in-person and virtual meetings Australia-wide
- maintaining SLAA’s Australian web site (slaa.org.au), which includes meeting lists, news and other resources.
- distributing SLAA literature imported from America and subsidising shipping costs.
- SLAA Australian phoneline
- ZOOM accounts for use by meetings – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Production and email distribution of Newsletter
- acting as a liaison with the public, media and professionals as well as responding to newcomer inquiries
- appointing and funding the organising committees for conventions and retreats
- Appointing delegates to attend the SLAA international Annual Business Conference/Meeting.
- Group consciences are encouraged to discuss donating any surplus funds (over and above their prudent reserve) to Intergroup to help support these services